08888755599 08888755599
Grab Your Holidays

Call Us : 08888755599

Bangalore - Mysore - Ooty - Bangalore (03 nights 04 days)



Duration 3 Nights / 4 Days
Destination Covered Mysore, Coonoor, Ooty
Price (Starting From) INR 9700 Per Person

Book Your Tour

  • Bangalore - Mysore - Ooty - Bangalore (03 nights 04 days)


Here is the tour package for Mysore and Ooty from Bangalore (03 nights 04 days)

Tour Itinerary

Day 1: Bangalore to Mysore

After on arrival Meet our representative at Bangalore proceed to Mysore, on arrival check in to the hotel after fresh up proceed to visit local sightseeing in Mysore like Sri Chamarajendra Zoological Gardens, Mysore Maharajah's Palace, Sri Chamundeshwari Temple, Srirangapatna, Brindavan garden and after that return back to the hotel and overnight stay at Mysore.

Day 2: Mysore to Ooty (3 h 7 min (125.7 km)

After breakfast check out from hotel and proceed to Ooty, on arrival check in to the hotel and after fresh up proceed to visit local sightseeing in Ooty like Botanical Gardens where you can find very rare species of flowers, shrubs, and trees. Enjoy visiting serene places such as Lotus Pond, Kodanad View Point. Enjoy cascading waterfalls such as Kalhatty waterfalls, Catherine waterfalls, etc and then return back to the hotel and overnight stay at Ooty.

Day 3: Ooty - Coonoor - Ooty (49 min (20.7 km)

After breakfast, you can spend a full day visiting different attractions in Ooty and Coonoor, Ooty is also known as the "Queen of the Blue Mountains" because it offers a spectacular view of Doddabetta Peak. Later, drive to Coonoor and visit the Dolphins Nose Point and Sims Park, and evening return back to the hotel and Overnight stay at Ooty.

Day 4: Ooty - Bangalore

After breakfast check out from the hotel and proceed to visit some local sightseeing or shopping and proceed to Bangalore Airport for the drop...Tour ends with sweet and great memories with Grab Your Holidays.


Tour Detail

Inclusions :

  • CP (Room + Breakfast)
  • 3 Star Hotel
  • Sightseeing
  • Transfers
  • Private Cab
  • Pickup-Drop
  • Accommodation 01 room for 03 nights.
  • Breakfast complimentary.
  • All taxes of hotels and vehicles.
  • All sightseeing and transfer by Ac Dzire / similar.
  • Toll, Parking, Driver Allowance, Fuel.

Exclusions :

  • Monument Entrance fee at places.
  • Personal expenses like shopping and Laundry.
  • Travel Insurance.
  • GST 5% extra on the total amount.
  • Lunch & Dinner at all places.

Terms & Conditions :

Advance 50 % instead of confirmation. Balance 50% pay during the journey.~^#^~>30 days prior to arrival – 20 % of the total amount <30 but >15 days prior to arrival – 30 % of the total amount <15 but >7 days prior to arrival – 50% of the total amount <7 days prior to arrival – 100% of the total amount In the case of Natural Calamity / Strike / Political Disturbances, if Roads remain open – the above Cancellation Policy will be applicable.~^#^~