08888755599 08888755599
Grab Your Holidays

Call Us : 08888755599

Delhi to Manali (03 Nights 04 Days)



Duration 3 Nights / 4 Days
Destination Covered Kullu, Manali, Mandi
Price (Starting From) INR 23500 Per Person

Book Your Tour

  • Delhi to Manali (03 Nights 04 Days)

  • Delhi to Manali (03 Nights 04 Days)

  • Delhi to Manali (03 Nights 04 Days)


Here is the tour package for Manali with include Kullu from Delhi. 03 nights 04 days package. Pick up and drop from Airpot/Railway Station/Bus Stop.

Tour Itinerary

Day 1: Delhi - Manali

Pick up from Delhi Early morning then proceed to Manali on arrival check-in hotel and take rest and evening mall road visit then back to the hotel for overnight stay.

Day 2: Manali Local Sightseeing

Today morning After breakfast enjoy the city tour visiting some of the prominent spots and attractions including Manu Temple, Shiv Temple, Club House, Tibetan Monastery, and Vashisth Village. and Overnight stay will be at the hotel in Manali.

Day 3: Manali - Excursion to Rohtang Pass/Solang Valley (Snow Point)

Today enjoy an excursion to Rohtang Pass also called Snow point- enjoy the beauty of year-round snow-capped mountains. Evening visit HADIMBA
TEMPLE Built-in 1553 with a superbly crafted four tiered pagoda roof, it is famous for its exquisitely carved doorway. CLUBHOUSE The Club House with its comprehensive facilities that include a roller skating rink, an auditorium, billiard rooms, a library, a bar, and a restaurant makes a wonderful outing for the day. Tibetan Monastery, Van Vihar, and “VASHIST” Well known for its hot springs. There are old temples dedicated to the sage Vashisth and to
Lord Rama. Overnight Manali.

Note: Rohtang Pass will be closed on Tuesday. (Rohtang Pass Sightseeing/
Solang Valley is not included. It will be chargeable extra payable directly by the guest)Note: Rohtang pass visits a direct payment basis.

Day 4: Manali - Delhi via Kullu

Today morning after breakfast check out from the hotel proceed to Delhi in-between route visit Kullu sightseeing like Nagar castle, vaishnoTemple, Famous shawl Shop Then proceed to drop at Delhi by 10.00 pm evening.


Tour Detail

Inclusions :

  • CP (Room + Breakfast)
  • 3 Star Hotel
  • Accommodation 01 room for 03 nights.
  • Breakfast Complimentary.
  • All taxes of hotels and vehicles.
  • All sightseeing and transfer by Dzire / similar.
  • Toll, Parking, Driver Allowance, Fuel Charges.

Exclusions :

  • Monument Entrance fee at places.
  • Personal expenses like shopping and Laundry.
  • Travel Insurance.
  • GST 05% extra on the total amount.
  • Lunch & Dinner at all places.

Terms & Conditions :

1. Advance 50 % instead of confirmation. 2. Remaining 50% pay on your journey.~^#^~Cancellation Policy:: >30 days prior to arrival – 20 % of the total amount <30 but >15 days prior to arrival – 30 % of the total amount <15 but >7 days prior to arrival – 50% of the total amount <7 days prior to arrival – 100% of the total amount In the case of Natural Calamity / Strike / Political Disturbances, if Roads remain open – the above Cancellation Policy will be applicable.~^#^~